Nadal defeated by Lukas Rosol in Wimbledon 2012

admin 01:17
Spain's, Rafael Nadal was defeated by Lukas Rosol in Wimbledon 2012!

Rafael Nadal says he is happy with his form this year, despite suffering a shock early exit at Wimbledon to an "inspired" Lukas Rosol.
The 11-time Grand Slam winner lost 6-7 (9-11) 6-4 6-4 2-6 6-4 in the second round to world number 100 Rosol.

Watch the final game of the match as two-time Wimbledon champion Rafael Nadal is beaten by world number 100 Lukas Rosol in one of the biggest shocks in the tournament's history.

"I never expected something like this," Rosol said. "I am very sorry for him but I hope I can play one more match like this. I played my best match ever. It means so much for me."
Nadal looked on course to reach the third round in routine fashion when he came through a marathon first-set tiebreak 11-9.






Share this

Related Posts