Facebook Photos not showing- How to Fix it

admin 18:28
What to do if Facebook photos are not showing.

For the past 3 or 4 days, I cannot view photos on Facebook. Some load and others do not. I've tried several different things: switching between browsers, clearing cache/cookies, uninstalling Flash and reinstalling, restarting computer, logging out of and back into Facebook, running malware software..etc. Nothing has helped. I can sign into my account on my work computer and do not have this problem nor do I have this problem on my iPhone. Other websites show their pictures just fine. This is just a problem on Facebook only. Please HELP!

According to Facebook Help Team this is what you can do:

Hi everyone,

It sounds like most of you are having trouble seeing photos on Facebook.

If photos are loading as black boxes, empty boxes, or broken images, contact us about it here: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/246970348724246/?ref=u2u

I know this probably isn't the answer you're looking for, but reporting issues when you encounter them is one of the best ways to help make Facebook better, and we appreciate the time it takes to give us this information.

Thanks,

Charlie

Share this

Related Posts