Wii U 2015 Best New Games

admin 03:55
Check out the games you’ll get to play in 2015!

The only one I'll get is Xenoblade X and 'til December. Seriously Nintendo, I know almost all your games are masterpieces, but I think you guys should put more effort to the WiiU console, don't make everything run around Mario or amiibo (they are awesome, btw), we need more variety of games for ALL AGES. I love you and all, but as a loyal consumer I feel the lack of something to play on my console.



Get a taste of E3 by heading to a participating Best Buy store today to play Super Mario Maker for Wii U before it launches this September! Head here for location details: http://Ninten.do/6189B6x2x

And make sure to share photos from the event on Twitter and Instagram using ‪#‎MarioMakerAllAccess‬.

Everyone who demos the game will receive a sweet Super Mario Bros. button commemorating the 30th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. while supplies last! While you’re there, My Best Buy members can pre-order Mario Maker + any other Wii U or Nintendo 3DS game featured at E3, and get a free seven-button Nintendo collector's edition set.


Can’t make it in-person? Pre-order is also available online:http://Ninten.do/6181B6x2L

See you there!

Share this

Related Posts