Watch Ms. Germany thinks Ms Colombia deserves the crown than Philippines

admin 02:02
WATCH: Ms Germany Sarah Lorraine Riek says she's not happy with Miss Universe 2015 results; thinks Ms Colombia deserves the crown.

Miss Germany claims no one voted for Pia. Niecy Nash said ALL of 'em four judges voted for Pia. “I couldn’t believe it. I was so upset because, for me, she was robbed…I was very happy for Colombia, actually. she really deserved it. But I’m very unhappy with the result and so were the other girls, I’m very sorry to say it,” Miss Germany said in the video.
One comment on Twitter says:
Miss Germany's claim is clearly irrelevant. Miss Germany is definitely a good example of a loser that has a trashy attitude who loves to meddle in someone else's issue.

Update: Miss Germany already apologized, please read it HERE!


Meanwhile. Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez says she's happy despite #MissUniverse2015 winner announcement mix-up.

Share this

Related Posts