How to Access the Awakening DLC Pack in Call of Duty: Black Ops III

admin 04:31
To access the Awakening DLC pack for the first time, launch Call of Duty: Black Ops III and allow any game update to download and install as normal. Once updates are fully downloaded and installed, simply download the Awakening DLC pack activation key through the in-game store.


Select Store from the main menu.
Select Map Packs.
Select Awakening DLC to activate the DLC pack.
Once Awakening is activated, players have immediate access to the four new multiplayer maps as well as the first chapter of the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies adventure.

1. Where can I find the maps in game?
2. I'm unable to access the DLC content. What should I do?
3. The update file is taking a long time to download. Is there any way around this?
4. I bought the Awakening DLC pack after downloading the patch on 02/01/2016, but the DLC content is not showing up. What should I do?

Share this

Related Posts