How to Unlock Plants vs Zombies 2 Frostbite Caves

admin 23:31
If you already played plants vs zombies 2 6th worldBig Wave Beach and got the key from there then you can unlock Frostbite Caves once PopCap opened the 7th map.


Noxuis wrote:
Really, people. Complaining about the difficulty level of Plants vs zombies 2 will get you nowhere in particular. Do you still remember of which category of this game falls under? STRATEGY! If you fail in a level, it is not because of the zombies are too hard, but because your strategy failed!

Now, don't start spamming me with all the nonsence about the new zombies. When I first started playing this game in version 1.7 (Dark Ages Part 2), I have trouble in Ancient Egypt, Level 24 and 25. I failed these 2 levels many times, this chapter is said to be easy, yet I failed, why? Because my strategy is wrong! It was a long process of trial and error before I got past them.

Then the next obstacle came in Far Future. I even have trouble passing level 3! This chapter was hard, yes, but all these problems vanished when I brought Snapdragons into the scene! It is all about the correct strategies!

Dark Ages, even level 1 was difficult for me, the difficulty rises futhur when I met Wizard. But then I passed, without any use of Power-ups! Now even when I face Zombot Dark Dragon it is no longer a challenge for me!

Then Big Wave Beach came. I got stuck so long on the introduction level of Snorkel for so long that I nearly threw my phone in rage, but I overcome each and very level without problem. When part 2 came out, I recieved more trouble on the lawn, each zombies are wrecking havoc, yet I found out the strategy to counter and subdue them. Even the Zombot Sharktronic Sub don't stand a chance against me, I beat him on the first try without wasting any power-ups.

Now I wait for the release of the Ice Age, I expect a high level of difiiculty. For people that are raging, even complaining about the overpowered zombies, please crack your minds on the levels first. Don't argue with someone who has got to level 100 for each Endless Zone.

Ice Age will be hard, but remember, a game is only fun when you achieve something that has great difficulty. Don't you feel proud when you finally defeat the Zombot Sharktronic Sub?

P.S: I hope that they release the Time Twister chapter. It would be really fun.

Time Twister would end the game, i hope it never does come. Because no one would want PVZ2 ending.

Share this

Related Posts