Vice President Binay and Mayor Binay reacts to Grace Poe Leading the Presidential Poll

admin 02:38
Vice President Jejomar Binay and Mayor Junjun Binay reacts to Grace Poe Leading the Presidential Poll.

Senator Grace Poe thanked Filipinos for the latest Pulse Asia survey results showing her leading in the list of preferred presidential candidates, saying she is humbled by their trust in her.

“Muli, ako ay mapagpakumbabang nagpapasalamat sa tiwalang ipinagkakaloob ng ating mga kababayan,” she said in a press statement.

LATEST PULSE ASIA: Senator Grace Poe currently enjoys the lead in the May 2016 presidential race (30%); four other probable candidates, including Vice-President Jejomar C. Binay (22%), also have double-digit presidential voter preferences.
STATEMENT OF MAKATI REP. BINAY ON PULSE ASIA: I am not surprised that the number of my father declined in the latest survey of Pulse Asia considering the orchestrated persecution and well-funded lies that have been relentlessly thrown at our family for the past 10 months. I am humbled and grateful that despite all the money and resources spent on the negative attacks on my father, a good number of our citizenry still trust and support my father. The unwavering support for my father that is seen and felt whenever he goes around the country will only strengthen my resolve to continue to support my father in his vision of bringing the success story of Makati City on a nationwide level.


STATEMENT OF MAKATI REP. BINAY ON PULSE ASIA: I am not surprised that the number of my father declined in the latest...
Posted by Rg Cruz on Thursday, 18 June 2015
STATEMENT OF DILG SECRETARY MAR ROXAS on PULSE ASIA SURVEY :Personally, natouch ako at lubos akong nagpapasalamat sa...
Posted by Rg Cruz on Thursday, 18 June 2015

Share this

Related Posts