Best Clash of Clans Tips and Tricks from COC Gamers Revealed

admin 05:31
How to get more gems (resources) un Clash of Clans.

Clash of Clans is a popular iPad/iPhone/iPod game created by "Supercell". It has been available internationally on the iTunes store for free since its initial v1.7 release on August 2, 2012. Clash of Clans is a strategy game where, like many other strategy games out there, the purpose is to build one's village, unlock different warriors, raid resources from other villages, create a clan and much, much more.

First build up your town hall, then get your elixir production up and running so you can start stockpiling resources right away. Then get your barracks and camps upgraded so you can get started on building an army. Neither of those structures provide resources to raiders, so feel free to plant them outside your walls. After that, flesh out your defenses with walls and cannons.
When you do have enough gems, think long and hard about what’s important to you in the game, since if you want to get through this without paying dime, it’ll take awhile before you make another major purchase. On the flip side, you’ll have a hard time getting through the competitive end-game content without spending some cash.


The top hint that I have for this game is.... leave your town hall outside your main base. Make it easy to access and obvious that it can be destroyed without the person loosing troops. That way, almost every attack will give you a shield (but cost you trophies). I've used it for a long time, and it works very well. The best part of it is when someone comes along, destroys my town hall with 3 barbarians, leaves me a shield and takes no resources.

My idea is to keep your gold and defenses as high as you can. You should buy defenses and upgrade them as soon as you can. You earn trophies if your base is successfully defended. Therefore if you have a high trophy count, you will earn a larger bonus for successful raids.

From rmjoc:

The best tip I can possibly give to a new player, is save your gems to build a 3rd builders hut. I have 2 armies on different devices started 2 months apart and my 2nd army that is only 4 weeks old has already nearly caught up to my first. (It has also made a difference that the 1st army is on my iPad, which can only be played with Wifi, and the second army is on my phone that I can check on any time) but still 2 is far better than 3!!!

The second tip I have is only upgrade your town hall when there is nothing else you can possibly upgrade, this includes your troop & spell levels in your laboratory! Be patient & you will build a strong army & base. I promise you it makes a massive difference!

Share this

Related Posts