Legendary LEGO Mobile Legends Hero Minifigs (MOC)- #MLBB

admin 09:03
See my own creation of Legendary LEGO Mobile Legends Hero Minifigs. I actually made a request from Funko Pop to make a Mobile Legends Hero Action Figures but since they don't have an app to make your own Funko pop design while LEGO has and so I make my own Lego Minifigs design for the meantime.





 ESTES #MGL
 FRANCO #MGL
 HARLEY #MGL
 LAYLA #MGL
 MIYA #MGL
 NANA #MGL
RAFAELA #MGL

Meanwhile, read the Funko Pop Team's reply on my request. They seems to be very accommodating.
Thanks for reaching out to us! While I don't have insight into potential figures in the works, I would be happy to share your request for Mobile Legends figures with my larger teams. I can also give you some insight into a few factors that allow us to create characters, if you're interested in learning more about how we work!

Beyond what fans are looking for, one of the largest factors behind what we're able to create lies in licensing rights. That's a fascinating topic in itself, and if you're interested in hearing more, our Funkast (aka our Funko podcast) recently had a segment on licensing. You can find it here, and the licensing conversation is in the first 10 minutes.
Our artist and production schedules are another big factor. Would you believe that, last year alone, we introduced over a thousand new figures across our Vinyl lines? This isn't even including existing figures that are still in production, or items from our Plush, Home, Apparel, or other product lines. We love creating new figures for fans, but the requests (and our own wishlist!) are always something we need to balance in our jam-packed art and production cycles.

We are incredibly devoted to our Funko community -- you're the reason we all love doing what we do each day -- so while I'm not able to make you any promises, I absolutely will pass your wishlist onto our licensing, art, and production teams! In the meantime, I'd recommend signing up for our newsletter if you don't already get it -- that's a great place to hear exciting product and company news!
Thank you,
The Funko Support Team

Share this

Related Posts