New Video uploaded on YouTube always under review- What to do to monetize

admin 21:05

Monetization Under Review Issue/Bug June 2013. New issue as of 7/9/13, seems no video's are Monetizing. No further information as of right now, but you're not alone. Its been about 3 days now and all my video's stay "Under Review" I know a hand full of people this is happening to as well! Also if you change any settings on your old video's they will move to under review! BEWARE!





I had this issue where i guess it was a system glitch telling me i needed to provide proof of my content.





Here's Newport Studio explanation and how to monetize your video.



I had the same problem. Video "under review" for days... I've heard of weeks, even months from some people. This is a very simple fix to take your video monetization from "under review" to "Monetized". This only takes a few seconds.



1. Go to your video manager

2. Start at the top of your video list

3. Position your mouse over the green box to the right that says "under review"

4. Click the green box that says "under review"

5. You are automatically taken to your video's "Monetize Options" page

6. Click "Do Not Monetize"

7. Click the "save changes" button





Read more, please click HERE!





Share this

Related Posts