Plants vs Zombies Adventures- Sunny Lot Bug-cannot unlock

admin 01:57


Any idea what I need to do to get 2/2 for the Bee-B-Gone and to reclaim Sunny Lot. I beat the Sand Dooms level 26 already. Some players passed Sand Dooms once to reclaim Sunny lot but here on the image I have provided it seems that I need to passed the Sand Dooms twice and when I did nothing happen as well.





According to some players when you able to reclaim Sunny Lot you will be able to unlock twin sunflower.



Meanwhile here are some replies from other players:


  • You cannot reclaim, period. Popcap locked it, because they haven't made the rest of the content yet. When they unlock it, they will reduce the requirement to just one Bee-B-Gone

  • And how is that info supposed to help us? He did it before the last update. You cannot reclaim it anymore right now, unless you have a time machine.





  • anybody in this level? were you able to get 2 "bees be gone" sprays? i only got 1 and cannot expand the sunny lot. i've been waiting for more than a week thinking it is just a bug that will resolve spontaneously. i've even repeated the level 26 of sand dooms 3x just in case the other spray would be credited, but to no avail. 

  • Looks like they haven't developed the content for more levels yet. I'm in the same situation as you. My best guess is that once the next level is developed, the 1/2 will change to 1/1 and we'll be able to progress. In the meantime, I'm going to stock up on plants with long grow times and then keep collecting coins every day. It looks like the developers are getting a bit carried away with brain ball and not concentrating on the actual game.Brain ball is not why I chose to play this game, but it may be the reason I choose to stop.








UPDATE: August 8, 2013





Sunny Lot can now be unlock and new plant 'Twin Sunflower' will be revealed, to know more please click  HERE!







Share this

Related Posts