XBOX One 'My Pins' Feature- How to Set-up

admin 23:32

Have you set up your Xbox One pins yet? Here's the tutorial on how to make Xbox Home feel like home:

You can pin your favorite games, apps, and content to the My Pins list on the Xbox Dashboard. You can then access any of your pinned content directly from the Dashboard.

Create a pin:


    There are several ways to pin an app, game, or webpage to your My Pins list. One easy way is to create a pin directly from your Recent list. Here’s how:
  • From Xbox Home, select Recent.

  • Highlight an item you want to pin and press X to view Details.

  • Select Pin to Home.


  • You can create a pin from anywhere you can access content Details or Overview, such as My Apps or My Games.

    You can also pin a link to a specific webpage in Internet Explorer. Here’s how:


  • Go to Apps and select My Apps.

  • Start Internet Explorer.

  • Press Y to open the Web Hub. Enter a website address, and then select Done.

  • Press Y again and select the Favorites icon on the address bar.




This saves the webpage to your favorites list. All Internet Explorer favorites are available in My Pins from Xbox Home.

Remove a pin or move a pin to the front


You can either move a pin to the front or delete it. Here’s how:

Remove a pin


  1. From Xbox Home, select My Pins.

  2. Highlight a pin and press X.

  3. Select Remove Pin.


Move a pin to the front


  1. From Xbox Home, select My Pins.

  2. Highlight a pin and press Y.





Share this

Related Posts