Persona 5 confirmed for PS3 in North America

admin 19:58

Persona 5 confirmed for PS3 in North America! New details on Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Persona 4: Dancing All Night, too.




Awesome. While I know Persona 5 is a day one purchase for me, would need to see more on the other games in order to decide. Wish Persona Q would also be on the PS Vita, but at least it’s going to be released in North America. Will there be an E3 showing of Persona 5? I (and I’m pretty sure that many fans) really want to know more about this game.

I just got into the series, i’m currently playing Persona 4: Golden and can’t get it away from me, i also bought Persona 4: Arena although i wish i had known it would be around $7 as of today due to a sale, oh well, I only spent $20 on it via amazon, same for P4: Golden, still good prices.



















Share this

Related Posts