PS Vita celebrates 2 Year Anniversary with Great Sales

admin 21:26

Happy birthday, PS Vita! Starting on 2/25, we're celebrating two years of portable paradise with up to 50% off select titles (up to 75% for PS Plus members).

Spelunky

Spelunky is one of the most addictive and lovable games I’ve ever encountered. From the adorable yet macabre art and animation, to the endless hours of replay grinding (ONE DAY I WILL BEAT KING YAMA), Spelunky will never leave my memory card.




See all sales, HERE!








Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc


The story immediately sucks you in with a solid plot-line, unexpected twists, and an eclectic set of characters to choosily befriend (Byakuya’s my #1). I’m quite pumped that our friends at NIS America have already announced Danganronpa 2 coming to the US this Fall… it’s still Monokuma time!



Hotline Miami

The game is perfect for quick bursts on the go, controls well with PS Vita’s analogue sticks and touch pads, and its pixel graphics look fantastic on PS Vita’s screen. Hotline Miami is also full of all sorts of fun Easter egg references to the indie community, which ties in so well with PS Vita’s game library as a whole.



Tearaway

Definitely a must buy if you own a PS Vita. With gorgeous art, a killer soundtrack, and Iota/Atoi (your personal messenger and best friend), Tearaway is a truly immersive experience that makes you enjoy the world in a new (and papery) way.

My favorite part of the PS Vita is all the personal adventures it takes me on and the lasting memories they create. I’ve listed a few above, and I’d love to hear yours. Comment away!





Share this

Related Posts