Call of Duty Patriots Game Trailer Leaked?

admin 20:19


Call of Duty 2014 is Patriots according to gamespot news.Rumor: 2014's Call of Duty game is called Patriots, set during World War 1, and coming to Xbox One/PS4/PC.



YouTuber Drift0r claims he saw the new game earlier this year and that it was referred to as "Call of Duty: Blacksmith."





Here's his story:



"Somebody from inside the CoD Machine contacted me and wished to leak a lot of information about Sledgehammer's next Call of Duty Call of Duty game. I saw several media files that included gameplay and game assets. I was given virtually no actual information other than the media files. Based on those and the recent MW3 themed DLC for CoD Ghosts and Black Ops 2, I think next call of Duty title might be MW4 / Modern Warfare 4. This video does not contain the actual leaked media as I do not want to get a copyright strike from Activision. The assets I was given were not verifiable nor was it from a trusted source. However, they are at least unique. I was unable to find them elsewhere online. If it not CoD2k14, then it was an amazing CoD mod, or some other triple A title that has not seen the lgiht of day. Also, I promised the leaker that I would only share information but not the files. I will not sell or reveal files to anyone, please don't ask. I will also not reveal my source of information. Lastly, it is important to not that this person contacted me and offered up the files. I did not seek them out or acquire them myself."





Share this

Related Posts