JadoPado has the fastest delivery for Online Store in UAE

admin 05:01
I'm an online shopper and got an item in almost all of the best online store in UAE but I can say that JadoPado has the fastest delivery. 

In just less than 24 hours I already received my item from JadoPado via FEDEX. The courier didn't even contacted me and just appear next to my office door. While in Souq.com, even when you already ordered 50 times, Aramex and/or QExpress will contact you or you have to contact them for the late delivery and then they will keep on asking you about your address where they already delivered almost 50 items on the same address.

JadoPado is a new e-commerce experience for the Internet. We've tried to do things a little bit differently. We avoid selling anything that we don't have in stock, deliver super fast across the planet, while trying to build a better experience by creating a colorful and easy to use site, with some great customer support thrown in.

Here's the item I just got from JadoPado.


Thanks JadoPado and FEDEX for the fastest delivery from an online store in UAE. To be exact I placed my order for my SkullCandy headset at around 4 P.M. yesterday and I got it just before lunch time today.

Share this

Related Posts