Forza Horizon 2 Gameplay Trailer at E3 2014

admin 00:00

Race through a massive wide-open world featuring dramatic weather and day to night cycles. Instantly connect with friends in the ultimate celebration of speed, style, and action-packed driving. Explore beautiful and exotic locations in more than 200 of the world’s greatest cars, all created with precise detail in 1080p.




"When Forza Horizon first came out I instantly fell in love with it. I loved the fact that is was purely an open world experience without the restrictions of the original Forza Motorsport where you were only limited to tracks. I see so much potential for Horizon and I think they should give as much depth as the original Forza Motorsport when it comes to customization and of course A LOT more cars. Not trying to sound greedy but owning Forza 5 I still much rather enjoy trying out and tuning every single car in Forza Horizon and just cruising with my friends. I understand both games are nothing alike however I remember having a lot more fun when playing Horizon. Either ways I know this game won't disappoint and I'll definitely be pre-ordering it, but if they do decide give it the same level of customization as Forza 5 and for instance various types of car packs it would simply be perfect!" 






Join an ever-growing community of car lovers to talk about everything Forza! Looking for driving tips? You love cars and want to talk cars, the Forza community is full of people like you that love everything with four wheels and a motor. Get tuning and painting tips and learn about the latest Forza related contests. Join the discussion in the forums!





Share this

Related Posts