PlayStation Plus is opening online multiplayer to PS4 owners

admin 01:05

Special event! PlayStation Plus is opening online multiplayer to PS4 owners starting this Friday through Sunday. 




Starting Friday, September 26 at 12:01am Pacific through Sunday, September 28 at 11:59pm Pacific PlayStation Plus is opening up online multiplayer to our PS4 owners, so you all can play with your friends. This gives owners of recent titles like Destiny, Madden NFL 15, FIFA 15 and Diablo III a chance to try out their great multiplayer components.





Good move for PS4. You guys should do this move often. Like maybe once every 3 months (each quarter). Although i have been a plus member for 2 years now i think, this would be a good way to get others to join.







One comment says:

I just bought a PS4 this month and have yet to purchase my Plus subscription. Don’t get me wrong, plus was great for the PS3 but my Plus membership ended in July and I traded in my PS3 during Sony and Gamestop’s $150 PS3 trade in week and so far I have DC Universe online which doesn’t require a Plus membership and a few others too. Also Sony, the Plus games thus far for the PS4 have been rather lackluster as members have pointed out for the past year, I know, it’s only one year after the system’s launch but soon it will be two and then three, so enough excuses already. If you want more converts from Xbox and more users coming over from the flailing Wii U now is your time to step it up Sony.




Full details: http://bit.ly/XOtsLT


Share this

Related Posts