Toy Story 4 Movie Trailer Release When?

admin 20:09


Toy Story 4 is really happening! Here's when Woody, Buzz & Co. are returning to the big screen.




Disney said Toy Story 4 is being created by the original Toy Story director John Lasseter alongside Lee Unkrich, the director of Toy Story 3, Pete Docter, the director of Up, and Andrew Stanton, the director of Finding Nemo. The film, which is set to be another blockbuster, will be released on June 16th, 2017.




"We love these characters so much; they are like family to us," said Lasseter. "We don't want to do anything with them unless it lives up to or surpasses what's gone before. Toy Story 3 ended Woody and Buzz's story with Andy so perfectly that for a long time, we never even talked about doing another Toy Story movie. But when Andrew [Stanton], Pete [Docter], Lee [Unkrich] and I came up with this new idea, I just could not stop thinking about it. It was so exciting to me, I knew we had to make this movie—and I wanted to direct it myself."










Toy Story 4 Movie Trailer will be posted here once it becomes available online! Meanwhile here's a not so popular Toy Story 3 ending.





Share this

Related Posts