Cosmic Star Heroine on PS4 and PS-Vita

admin 03:23


Cosmic Star Heroine launches this summer on PS4 and PS Vita, cross-buy for $14.99. Watch the new trailer, and read on for details on the limited physical release.



I have been waiting two years for this game to come out and I am super excited! Awesome news guys! Since it was announced for PS Vita, I’ve been very looking forward to this game. I’m sure it’ll be great. I’m just wondering whether the Vita version will be released at the same time as the PS4 version, and whether the Vita version will also have a limited physical run?







Aliens. Robots. Magic. Forbidden technology. Ruined Worlds. Ghosts. Long-lost secrets. Conspiracies. A galactic threat. And one brave heroine to make things right. Cosmic Star Heroine is an exciting new RPG from Zeboyd Games coming to Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita this summer.














Share this

Related Posts