What is your Level or Rank in Mobile Legends 2023

admin 19:09

I have been playing Mobile Legends since 2016 and my rank sometimes elevates but most of the time being taken back to a lower rank after every new season. The low ranking is due to a Network issue (lag). But when I switched to another Network, I managed to rank up more decently. 

I am now ranked Epic One, with one star. I know I will reach Epic Rank eventually. The most common 'Hero'  I have been using are mages, like Nana, Pharsa,  and Aurora. Sometimes I am also switching to support and always pick Estes. I haven't tried Angela yet as a support. On a few occasions, I will choose Miya or Laila if my first three picks were chosen or banned by the competitor or my teammate.

I have uploaded some of my gameplay on my YouTube Channel, "egamerscentum." Kindly visit and like it for more of MLBB Gameplay and other online games.

Earlier, Echo Philippines won the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (MLBB) World Championship, dethroning fellow Filipinos and defending champions Blacklist International in their grand finals match held in Indonesia.

The Philippines will finally play host to the fifth Mobile Legends: Bang Bang World Championship (M5) taking place in December 2023. (source: PhilStar)



Share this

Related Posts