Who is the Best Buy Heroes in Mobile Legends for 2023

admin 16:38

I have bought almost all "Mage" Heroes in Mobile Legends from Nana to Pharsa and Aurora and I'm thinking to buy two new heroes this month. But I'm thinking if I'm going to buy another "Mage" Hero or maybe one "Tank Hero" and One Fighter, Marksman or Assassin Hero. 

What do you guys can recommend to me, please shout out your pick in the comment section below.

If I am going to buy a tank, I will choose from Grock, Hylos, Uranus, Esmeralda, Baxia or Beleric,  Tank heroes are the most durable among all mobile legends heroes. These front-line giants help in attacking enemies. They urge their teammates who are using marksman or assassin heroes to facilitate the attack. Tanks also help to protect fragile heroes. 

Best Mobile Legend Heroes of 2023


For Assassin Heroes, I am going to pick Hanzo, Natalia, Helcurt or Joy. This Heroes are the ones who focus on the positioning of the battle. They wisely plan their attack and tactically kill their enemies. 

For Markman, I want to choose from, Popol and Kupa, Brody, Nathan, Edith or Melissa. This are the Heroes than can do strategic attacks from a distance. This type of hero is best paired with tanks or fighters. A marksman destroys turrets quickly, too. Miya is one of the most popular Marksman Hero 

If I am going to pick from Mage then my choices are Luo Yi, Yve, Valentina, Xavier or Julia. Mage in MOBA games means magician. They cause damage to nearby enemies using magic. The Heroes which I always used are Nana and Aurora.

Support heroes protect their allies in battles. If I am going to pick from this set of Heroes then my choices are Atlas, Faramis, Khufra, Carmilla, Mathilda and Floryn. Rafaela, Estes and Angela are the most popular Support Hero of Mobile Legends.

Best Mobile Legend Heroes of 2023

Finally, I decided to buy Popol and Kupa and I used my 32k battle points to purchase this hero.

Share this

Related Posts