How to Cancel your Autopay with Etisalat Bills Tutorial

admin 01:08
What if I wanted to cancel Etisalat autopay since I am leaving the United Arab Emirates for good and be back in my home country or if you are an Emirati migrating to other countries. just like in my case my company send me to Saudi Arabia for our new construction project so I have to cancel autopay since I will not be using the Etisalat services for the meantime. Fortunately, they send me back to U.A.E. and able to use Etisalat services again.,

To cancel your Autopay service, log on to www.etisalat.ae/online and disable your Autopay registration. Alternatively, you may visit the nearest Etisalat store/Business Centre for assistance.

How can I make payment for my ceased account if I am outside the UAE?

You can make payment through online transfer by using Electronic funds Transfer (EFT) Option to etisalat account as per the below details:

Name of the Beneficiary: The Emirates Telecommunication Corporation (Etisalat)
Bank Name: First Abu Dhabi Bank
Account No.: 1850059750
IBAN No.: AE560350000001850059750
Swift Code: NBADAEAA
Branch Name: Khalidiya Branch
Bank Address: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E

Please mention your Etisalat account number under Transfer.

Share this

Related Posts