I'm Leaving U.A.E.- How to Cancel my Etisalat Subcription

admin 19:08
I remember when my company in Dubai told me that I will be transferred to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,  I have to rush to close my U.A.E. mobile and TV subscription from Etisalat. I did is called the Etisalat Hotline and I ended up being in their office to officially close my account since  I was enrolled for auto-pay on my debit card.

Saying goodbye to your home away from home can be stressful. Canceling services, leases, visas, bank accounts – there are a lot of things to wind up, but not enough time. Here are a few tips on how to cancel your monthly subscription with Etisalat easily (for Postpaid plans or eLife packages). How to cancel your monthly subscription?

Here is the step-by-step guide on how to cancel your Etisalat subscription.

Call 101- Cancel your plan at least 48 hours before your departure so that the whole process is finished before you reach the airport.

Close your account- Our agent will check your outstanding balance and exit fees (if applicable). You can pay with your credit/debit card over the phone.

No hidden charges- Your service will be disconnected immediately. No need to worry about hidden or late charges.

Postpaid customers can keep their number active for up to 60 days after leaving the UAE. It can be done by: 
  1. Moving the plan to a Prepaid plan by calling 101 or visiting the Etisalat store
  2. Activating one of our Homebound Packs by clicking the link here.

Prepaid Customer

Prepaid customers can keep their number active after leaving the UAE by activating one of the Homebound Packs (no need to cancel or move the Prepaid plan).

Share this

Related Posts