Amazing Voltes V Legacy 5D Diamond Painting

admin 22:39
I have seen plenty of glittering artwork on Facebook and became interested on what they called a diamond painting. I ordered from a legit seller a customized design of Voltes V Legacy and I have waited for almost a month before the canvass (set) was delivered since it was done in Taiwan Factory or work shop. At first glimpse it was intimidating considering it was my first diamond painting set and I chose a bigger size of 60 by 50 inches canvass. 

According to Chu, diamond painting is a combination of cross-stitch and paint-by-numbers. "You use an applicator to apply hundreds of sparkling resin rhinestones, one-by-one, on an adhesive color-coded canvas painting," she explains. The end result is a vivid, shimmering work of art.


Voltes 5 Legacy Art Diamond Painting
It has a lot of benefits since it increases your hand-eye coordination with each tiny 2.5-millimeter diamond tile you pick up and place on the canvas. It also flexes your hand and finger muscles, making you more adept, agile and skillful at everyday tasks. Plus, it improves your overall concentration and focusing abilities.
Voltes 5 Legacy 5D Diamond Painting

Now, I am still thinking if I will buy another set after this since it will consume a lot of your time to finish the artwork.

Share this

Related Posts