Plants vs. Zombies 2 Lost City Part 2 Game Trailer

admin 22:49
Lost City is the eighth world in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Its official trailer was released on May 22, 2015. The world appears to be set in early Mesoamerica, but the zombies come from a more modern era of exploration. The teaser Piñata Parties for Lost City commenced on May 26, 2015; the Dev Diary for Lost City Part 1 was released on May 28, 2015, showing gameplay involving the new plants, zombies and Gold Tiles which give free sun as long as they are occupied.
A Letter From Dr. Zomboss

Dear Citizens of Suburbia and Everywhere- brains, streets, houses, telephone poles, brains, toasters, and game-playing devices are mine. Mine! I can sense before the brain-feasting begins that you would like to know how I took over. Because why wouldn’t you? I am Dr. Zomboss, after all. And this was my most evilly inspired idea yet! I finally decided that only one was brilliant enough to aid me, and once realizing this, I asked myself for help. My future self! The only creature perhaps as smart as I am. Supplied with Z-Tech from future me (who is quite charming and really rather clever), I invented the most horrific, most wonderful, most clever invention of all time! More clever even than the Sun-blot Machine! Than the Awesome Air Stinkifier! Even more than the PopSmarts™ Handy Slicer! I speak of the Z-Mech, which transforms giggly Imps into giggly giant machines of shimmering destruction! Oh, I also created Super Brainz, but he broke every mirror and had to stand in the Time-Out corner. But he is still a brilliant invention! And I, only I, Dr. Edgar G. Zomboss, could have unleashed the Z-Mech and then also put Captain Deadbeard, and all the other zombies, into the fray. You remember them, I know you do! Remember them, and remember it was I who used them to capture Suburbia. It was I! Admit it – you couldn’t have done it. Only I. Wait, what’s that orange roll-y thing that dares to roll on my streets? I must go attend, because no-one rolls on my streets. No one! Please desist from any thoughts of attacking me, as they would be futile. 

Sincerely- Dr. Zomboss

Share this

Related Posts