Mafia Wars Stats

admin 22:28
After 10 month of absence, I believed there are lot more powerful Mafias in terms of their Profile Stats than my profile now. However I just want to share my MW Stats:





But with my Mafia Wars finances I don't think a lot of people had accomplished what I have accomplished in New York. Just check my Cash on Hand and Balance at the captured image.




Mafia Wars is the #1 crime genre game with over 7 million players playing daily. Mafia Wars is part of the Zynga family of games. Zynga is the #1 social gaming company on the web. Zynga was founded specifically to add a social element to casual online games because we love games, and we love them most when we're playing with friends! Social games provide a more fun, competitive and contagious experience. Click here to play. source:Mafia Wars





Share this

Related Posts