Clash of Clans Superbowl Commercial gone viral

admin 01:42


Watch Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial) featuring Liam Neeson.



Clash of Clans Revenge Official Super Bowl TV Commercial Featuring Liam Neeson



Download Clash of Clans for free for mobile devices. http://supr.cl/ThisArmy



I don't you know, BigBuffetBoy85

But if you think you can humiliate me and take my gold, think again.



Oh, I am coming for you with lots of Barbarians and Dragons. I can't wait to destroy your village, while you beg for your mercy, but you will get no mercy. I will have my revenge



(Li-am, I have a scone for Li-am)



Um, over there.



It's... Liam.



You'll regret the day you crossed AngryNeeson52!!!



Singing:



Angry Neeson!

Angry Neeson52

Ha Ha!




Share this

Related Posts