NBA 2K14 Video Trailer

admin 00:35
Watch NBA 2K14 Video Trailer! In an interview for the game teaser LeBron James who's currently battling to regain their title against San Antonio Spurs said:



“My friends, family, and fans all know how much I love NBA 2K,” said James. “I remember, as a kid, getting so excited for the game to come out and see who was on the cover and it’s amazing to be a part of this great tradition.”



“I love partnerships and opportunities that connect me directly with fans. I know from my own experience and now watching my own kids, NBA 2K is among the coolest and purest ways for fans to connect to the NBA. I love being a part of it,” said James in an interview.







NBA 2K14 video game play and trailer will be posted here once it becomes available online.




Share this

Related Posts